curator, event manager, visual artist, prop maker & speciality themeing
Camilla is a visual artist with event management experience based in inner city Sydney. I offer speciality themeing, design and manufacture; crafting creative ideas into reality.
My focus is sustainable practice; utilising local skill and recycled & reused materials, in a celebration of the 'hand-crafted'.
Drawing on a team of key skilled co-artists, I specialise in:
- Designing and fabricating decorative elements for venues; stages; festivals and events
- Producing lanterns, light shades, flags, curtains and soft furnishings
- Painting backdrops, banners, murals and decorative signage
- Hand-crafting thematic seating and tables
- Fabricating one-off sculptural objects, props, centrepieces and chandeliers
- Working small or large scale
- Working with metal, wood, reused and recycled materials, organic or unusual materials
- Curatorial and Art Administration
- Designing and implementing community art projects and events that engage schools, community organisations, disability sector and broad members of the community